This morning it was a coupon for a 7-point brain assessment.
Thank you, Amazonlocal.
Just what I need.
Proof positive that my Memory Malfunctions are real.
I’m losing ground every day, it seems.
1. “Where’d I put my keys? Sunglasses? Purse? Car?”
2. “What is THAT doing in the fridge?”
3. “And then I said to, um, you know, what’s-her-name in the office?”
4. “Where am I driving to?”
5. “Why did I come in here?”
6. “Someone gave me that Best Friends mug. I wouldn’t have bought it myself…”
7. “Did I really write that?”
As for the Optimize Me brainwave assessment, what’s not to like? State-of-the-art, nonivasive, AND testimonials. You know it’s got to be true and effective.
The voucher is good only in Portland. (Like this outfit would be anywhere else?)
And I’d like to schedule an appointment. But I can’t remember where I put my phone.