As promised (see Write Like A Girl?), here is your chance to find out what really goes on in my high school Creative Writing class! These fine gents, under some duress, have each produced a 6-8 page Romance short story.
And now one of them will win a $10 Starbucks card. It’s up to you to choose! Links to the stories—and the all-important “poll” for voting—are below.
Sadly, you can vote only once. (Even if you’re his mom. But hey, send your friends!) Poll will close May 19, 2012.
To read the story, click on the title.
• Tom C. Fordil, Perfect
• Sam Sprichwörter, Shattered
• Saul Tee, Upon the Dawn of Two Suns
• Raúl B. Phantomhive, Adventurous Love
• Hill Brown, Peril in the PACEs
• Peter Gray, The Heart of the Honest
• Sensei Swag, Friend Request