As promised (see Write Like A Girl?), here is your chance to find out what really goes on in my high school Creative Writing class! These fine gents, under duress, have each produced a 6-8 page Romance short story.
And now one of them will win a $10 Starbucks card. It’s up to you to choose! Links to the stories—and the all-important “poll” for voting—are below.
Sadly, you can vote only once. (Even if you’re his mom. 🙂 But hey, bring your friends!) The poll will remain open until May 19, 2012.
To read a story, click on the title.
• Tom C. Fordil, Perfect
• Sam Sprichwörter, Shattered
• Saul Tee, Upon the Dawn of Two Suns
• Raúl Phantomhive, Adventurous Love
• Hill Brown, Peril in the PACEs
• Peter Gray, The Heart of the Honest
• Sensei Swag, Friend Request